So this is me with some of best friends from BYUI. Once a month we get together for Chinese food at New Fongs! From left to right it's Me, Kendra, Felicia, Brittany, and Michelle. Sadly Michelle is off track this semester so she was not at dinner but Sam was and we love her too but I didn't have a picture with her... which means I better get on that :) Anyways we had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed catching up with each other. Also we all order the same thing EVERY time. Kendra, Felicia, Sam and I always order Mandarin Chicken (which is incredible!) and Brittany always gets Spicy Honey Chicken. Perhaps we are predictable but we are consistently satisfied and that is what eating is all about anyways!
This is what Kennedy looked like when I left haha so I took a picture of his evening :) I did bring him Chinese food home though so don't feel to bad for him!
Idaho played a cruel trick on us this week, it was BEAUTIFUL yesterday and this morning and this evening it tried to snow... we are hoping for another beautiful day tomorrow so cross your fingers for us!
In our dance class we started learning the Waltz which makes me feel like Cinderella, it's so fun :) And we are also learning the Cha Cha which is equally fun! There are a lot of interesting characters in our dance class and we are usually entertained by their antics. Today I had an awkward encounter with a girl today, she told me to "Show my hubby what my hips can do".... who says that? Haha I didn't know what to say to that so I laughed. Also there is a boy who really, and I mean really likes to shake his hips. I wish I had a picture of him because he is just really entertaining.

Another exciting thing of our day... I found out that I do not need Fit For Life to fulfill any of my requirements so I dropped it! It was just not working out between us and it just wasn't meant to be. Anyways, I am relieved to not have that class anymore so now I have more time to dedicate to my other classes. Speaking of other classes, today I had my first client meeting for I-Comm which was cool.
Kennedy doesn't have anything new to announce but he is great. Just so you know :)
xoxo, k&n


No comments:
Post a Comment