haha so I'm a nerd... First picture I am being a happy Games Manager, second picture I am wearing my nerdy fanny pack that I never wear, and third I am discipling coaches and players that aren't listening (that rarely happens, they are pretty awesome though).
Well as I said Kennedy played today... he started today at the beginning of both halfs and played great! His team is still undefeated thanks to great coaches and a team that plays very well together. We were going to take a picture of Kennedy in his uniform but we forgot! (Hence the title). But don't worry... we will get a picture!
School is going great for us, mid-terms are starting this week so we might have to spend extra time studying this week!
We are looking forward to our trip to Utah next weekend with the Johnsons. We are going to spend some time shopping (of course), and we will be visiting some museum. Of course we will get to see family, the Ogles and the Durlands! It will definitely be a good weekend!
xoxo, k&n

No comments:
Post a Comment