
Well today was another freezing cold day here in Rexburg Idaho... I was in a skirt but I had on nylons... needless to say it was a great outfit. I was exposed to these amazing fashion blogs today and at 2:00 I came across this fabulous outfit with green tights and for the rest of the day I could ONLY think of colored tights. Because Kennedy is so wonderful he encouraged me to go to Idaho Falls and indulge my craving :) I am now the proud owner of Royal Blue, Fuschia, Ruby Red and Cream tights... also a really great skirt.
Kennedy decided to play the stock market today. He invested a mere $1,000,000.00. Ya know, pocket change for us Berezays. He invested in Apple, Verizon, GAP (which we love), Pepsi, Budweiser, Sirius Satellite Radio and CBS. Tomorrow morning when the stock market opens we will be billionaires and I will have all the tights in the world :)
xoxo, k&n
aww this is so cute i love it i get to keep up with you both i miss you both excited to hear more keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You should start a blog! "Life of a Sister R.M." or something :) We would follow it! Do it!
ReplyDelete