Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Canada is Foriegn

Well today we got all dressed up again for Devotional. Elder Charles A. Didier an emeritus member of the Seventy. His talk was Learning by Faith to become a Humble Seeker of Happiness. It was an enlightening talk, he was quite humorous too! Tuesdays are our busy day we had hot dogs for dinner which was kind of a treat!

We found out this morning that I got my job back at the Town of Taber for the summer for the Parks & Recreation department so we are happy to know that I will have a great job waiting for me!

Also on a side note I had a great lunch with Brittany and Lexie today!


Kennedy wasn't really ready for that second picture and I didn't know I was taking it but he looks cute, manly cute. So this evening it was our pleasure to get some special visitors! During Glee we heard some serious knocking on the door and our doorbell rang (which I didn't even know we had!). So we answered the door and there were two boys, around 12 years old. They were selling Foreign Stamps and Coins. They had a lovely collection of Canadian Stamps for $10.00 we decided to help them out so we asked them what their "cause" was. VERY enthusiastically they both shouted "PSP2!". Hahaha it was just to funny.



Take note of the frame... it has possibly seen better days haha.

xoxo, k&n

2 comments: