Sunday, February 6, 2011

Green & Yellow


What do you think of this picture? I love it... it might be my new header one of these days. Anyways, today was a great Sunday. We remembered it was Fast Sunday so chalk up a success for the Berezays this month! Of course today was the Superbowl... if you didn't see Kennedy's facebook status you missed out on my goof so let me fill you in...

We get home from church and we are hanging up our coats
K: "Sweet! We're home just in time for the pre-game show."
N: "Oh really? Who's playing in the pre-game?"
K: long pause...
N: Then I thought wait no one would be playing because that doesn't make any sense so I said... "Ooooh ha. ha." embarrassed face.

Anyways I totally pulled a stupid on that one. While Kennedy watched the second half of the game I made Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip Cookies (I thought we had chocolate chips but we didn't)... they turned out pretty good actually. I also played on picnik which is how I edited my picture above! But what turned out even better was the game! We were both cheering for the Packers and we were pumped that they won!

THEN it was time for Glee! We are total Gleeks and if you are missing out then you MUST go watch this number from tonights episode because we loved it... I was in the middle of picniking but I couldn't take my eyes off of the t.v. haha. Anyways that was the gyst of our sunday!

xoxo, k&n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvOyOTp8lyA Heres the link... the video isn't on YouTube but here's the song... if you LOVE the Yeah Yeah Yeahs it will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment