Monday, February 7, 2011

Lipstick, Tinfoil & Dance Class.


AH! So it is Monday and it wasn't even a big deal. We made it to our dance class on time despite my hair issues this morning; I wanted to try big, loose curls with my curling iron but it did nothing so I had to get out my straightner to curl my hair. Anyways I curled my hair in record speed (15 min).

A big accomplishment for us today: we bought tin foil. FINALLY. We have been out for almost three weeks and it has been quite the issue but we kept forgetting to buy it! Well, we bought it so no big deal.

Exciting news, I found out I have the long weekend off so Hello Utah :) It better be warm and wonderful because I am ready for something other than Idaho Weather.

Also I joined team lipstick today... kind of scary and new but i think it's going to be okay. Kennedy was a big help at Walmart helping me pick out colors... I'm not even joking.

xoxo, k&n

No comments:

Post a Comment