![]() |
| Here's our library... I wish it really looked like that outside! |
Hey everyone... well today I accidentally turned of my alarm this morning and slept an extra eight minutes which makes a HUGE difference when you use each and every precious minute in the morning! Luckily Kennedy hates to be late so he rushed me and we made it on time to classes at 7:45.
Today was very productive as we spent the day writing essays, completing projects, and taking a few exams. I spent the day in the library but I did take a break to have lunch with Kendra!
We also made dinner tonight and acted like grown-ups... even though we both wanted ice cream :) We're pigs like that haha.
Anyways it's a pretty low key day so that's all we have to say today :)
xoxo, k&n

No comments:
Post a Comment