Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Two

For our Thirty Day Challenge today is: A Picture of You & the Person You Have Been Close With the Longest.



Of course we aren`t including our families in this becaues obviously we have known them the longest! Kennedy chose Ben... they have been best friends since grade ten when Kennedy moved to Myers. I chose Erin... and I picked this picture because we like to be silly together. We have been friends since nursery! She has been there with me through everything and I am super lucky to have her!

Well today we went to our first dance lab for our dance class... we were supposed to go to two but today was the last... our bad. It`s okay though, we have plans for extra credit already in place and we will make up for the loss. It`s just that the Dance labs were always on Thursdays and I don`t know if you know this but... Thursdays are our favorite evenings because Big Bang Theory is on and then The Office is on and then Greys  Anatomy is on... plus it is our longest day and we are super excited to be home. 

Anyways... it was beautiful today! I hope where ever you were today it was beautiful too!

xoxo, k&n

No comments:

Post a Comment