Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cinco De Marzo Dos Mil Once

Now you know how to say today's date in Spanish... and so do I! Kennedy knows Spanish but I don't so sometimes I like to ask him how to say things just for fun. Cool right?


Well this weekend Kennedy's parents and younger sister Paige came to visit us and we have had so much fun! We gave them a tour of campus yesterday afternoon and then Kennedy played a basketball game. His team won. Again. His team (the hurricanes) are currently undefeated so no big deal.

Today we did some shopping in the morning in Idaho Falls. We stopped at the Idaho Falls temple and looked at the Reflections of Christ display; it was beautiful. If you ever have a chance to go see the display take advantage because it unlike anything else. There was such a special feeling as the sister missionaries walked us through the exhibit. Afterwards we all went swimming at their hotel and we had fun swimming/exercising in the pool. We raced up and down the pool... I did decent but I was the shortest and I couldn't quite reach at the deep end haha! After swimming we went to Coldstone and it was SO. GOOD. We rented the movie Takers and we are actually currently watching it, it's alright so far.


I put this picture up so you could see our faces :) We, once again, had a wonderful weekend. We are very lucky to belong to amazing families. Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

xoxo, n&k

1 comment:

  1. Jealous!! Wish we were there! But cute pictures! Glad you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete