Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Three

A Picture of Your Favorite Shows Cast:

Well Kennedys favorite show is The Office. It should be noted that I too love The Office. We don`t know what`s going to happen when Steve Carrel leaves but the show does have amazing writers so I have faith that it might just be okay but it really won`t be the same with out him.

My favorite show is Gossip Girl!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show. It`s on on Mondays and I am not kidding... I wait for it all week! I would feel really lame saying it`s the highlight of my week so I won`t say that but it`s in my top ten for sure.

This evening, Kennedy and I are going to the Slam Dunk competition on campus and tomorrow we are going to Extravadance, on campus. We haven`t been to any on campus activities this semester so it`s like we are making up for lost time this weekend.

Today I had lunch with Brittany and Kennedy joined us for about an hour and it was so much fun! I am so glad that Kennedy is a cool husband, he is just way awesome. And you know... I am quite sure he is so glad that I am a cool wife... haha. Anyways have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo, k&n

No comments:

Post a Comment