Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day One

Nicole Diane Berezay
  1. I have stinky feet if I don't wear socks
  2. I like to eat frozen peas
  3. I can play solitaire for hours
  4. Favorite movie is Moulin Rouge
  5. I hate snow. So. Much
  6. It's a blessing I wasn't skilled at sports because I can get very competitive
  7. I love popcorn... I would live off it if I could! And sour soothers :)
  8. I love that I am an American and a Canadian citizen
  9. I am a total baby when I am sick
  10. I cannot fall asleep if there are lights on OR if there is any noise
  11. I only wear American Eagle Outfitter jeans
  12. I love ALDO and all my purses are from ALDO and only ALDO. Also... I love GAP... a lot.
  13. I cry... A lot.. even when I'm happy haha
  14. I love dusting with my swiffer
  15. Kennedy's my best friend
Reed Robert KENNEDY Berezay

  1. Basketball is my favorite sport BUT...
  2. I like playing Football better
  3. I have Bieber Fever
  4. I don't like math (I drag my feet the whole way up the hill to my math class)
  5. Ranch is my favorite dressing
  6. I don't like negative people
  7. I wish I was an inch taller
  8. I don't like shooting guns
  9. In fact.. I don't like guns
  10. I speak Spanish, fluently
  11. I like to eat snow... but not yellow snow
  12. I like N'SYNC better than the Backstreet Boys
  13. My favorite color is yellow
  14. I like Duke better than North Carolina
  15. I love The Office

1 comment:

  1. Berz,
    a. Beiber <3
    b. you like playing football better...huh...
    c. just one inch?
    d. NSYNC ALL THE WAY!!!
    e. and yellow? i did not know all this!
    love ya guys!
    Bail

    ReplyDelete