Well, we are a little late this week. We left for Utah Saturday morning and didn't get home until after midnight on Monday. Tuesday was spent recovering from the weekend haha so here is our belated weekly update!
 |
| Grandpa Pants! |
 |
| We LOVE snuggling! |
 |
| Can we all just die over this bow tie?! |
 |
| All packed up & ready to go to Utah! |
 |
| Bruce & Lucas playing with the pretty KitchenAid mixers! |
 |
| Bruce took a 2 1/2 hour nap on sunday! We were late for church! |
 |
| Bruce waking up from his loooong nap. |
 |
| This is Bruce's newest face that he makes when he's checking things out. |
 |
| Checking out the mountains at Durlands. |
Hope ya'll had a great week too!
Ug. I went shopping last week and had the same problem. I think my hips are permanently wider. I probably need to invest in some pants that fit because everything I have without elastic in it gives me a horrid muffin top! No fun.
ReplyDeleteI know I think that the world should automatically give women who have babies like $300 to buy new clothes! Not fair! I totally feel your pain Summer!
Delete