He is a bundle of CUTE!! And that is a BIG pile of laundry!!
haha yah when I dumped it all out and it was taller than Bruce I had to take a picture! We were a little behind on laundry… oops!
OH that fire alarm thing made me so mad. I went down to the clubhouse because I thought they said it would be quiet there...but the alarms were going off there too.
Yah we hid out in the back bedroom with the heater on and music playing!
He is a bundle of CUTE!! And that is a BIG pile of laundry!!
ReplyDeletehaha yah when I dumped it all out and it was taller than Bruce I had to take a picture! We were a little behind on laundry… oops!
DeleteOH that fire alarm thing made me so mad. I went down to the clubhouse because I thought they said it would be quiet there...but the alarms were going off there too.
ReplyDeleteYah we hid out in the back bedroom with the heater on and music playing!
Delete