I feel your pain! I love holding Bruce while he sleeps through the day; it's the only time he's snuggly. But, I cannot handle getting a bad nights sleep every night! I keep reminding myself that this stage won't last forever and I should enjoy it… but it's difficult when you are woken up every hour and a half through the night! Good luck with TJ!
Already T.J. is having a hard time falling asleep without being held. It is SO HARD to figure out this little-to-no sleep thing. Good luck with Bruce!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain! I love holding Bruce while he sleeps through the day; it's the only time he's snuggly. But, I cannot handle getting a bad nights sleep every night! I keep reminding myself that this stage won't last forever and I should enjoy it… but it's difficult when you are woken up every hour and a half through the night! Good luck with TJ!
Delete